Monday, September 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!!!!!

So I am so super excited to tell you that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my new best friend{;-D} the beautiful host over at Must have wear!!!!!


And now it is my turn to nominate my own 5 bloggers for this award to pass on the love!!!  When nominated you must tell 10 facts about you and nominate your own 5 blogs for the award and pass it on!!!! Be sure to include the link for the blog that nominated you {common courtesy} and to thank them!!! Best of all have fun with it!!! I hope that you are as excited as I was to receive this award!!!! ;-D



So 10 fun and interesting facts about me:

  1. I grew up in a small town of S.C. for 24 years in the same place then moved to the coast (2yr ago) and cried the whole way! ;-D 
  2. My best friend all through my life has been my older sister because I never got along with anyone else :-D
  3. The hardest job I've ever had is being a mother (and I love it)
  4. I have very open religious views....meaning I will believe anything I hear 
  5. I am a Taurus and yes we are very stubborn
  6. I am a clemson tigers fan!!!! (I love football!!!!)
  7. I am dramatic about everything! Little things to me are always worse or better than they appear! 
  8. I hate my hair today, will love it tomorrow :0
  9. I have a great since of humor and love life!!!
  10. Lastly I dance in front of the mirror and sing way off key when no one is around!!!! 
Ok enough about me how about those nominees........drumroll please lol


  1. Jessica at The thriftiness miss
  2. Iida at I Love doing all things crafty
  3. Terri at A creative princess
  4. Bonnie and Trish at  Uncommon
  5. Leslie at Night owl Crafting
Congrats ladies and I hope you enjoy passing on the award!!!!! I have enjoyed it and hope I am lucky enough to be nominated again!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! And congratulations on receiving it yourself :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and you are very welcome!!!!

      Delete
  2. You are so sweet! Thanks so much for the award! Have a great night!

    Take care,

    Bonnie and Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dramatic too... And I get panic attacks all the time lol.

    ReplyDelete