Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sept. 11 th Memorial!

I figured since my family vacation this year was to New York City I would post some memorial pictures that we took from there! It was very heart wrenching to see all those names, and think that the world trade plaza was a HUGE tourist attraction, and that some of those names were of people who where just visiting there to see the view! (As we had done in the Empire State Building) To think about that was a very scary and very sad thing!!! So this is my way of remembering those lives lost!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely images....thank you for sharing them on such an important day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome, things like this need to be shared

      Delete
  2. Never really got to see what they actually did for the 9/11 I want to go up there one day & see it looks really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is really beautiful and well worth the visit! You def. should see it!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I would love to visit the memorial someday! It is so hard to think about what happened that unfaithful day. I remember exactly where I was, what I was doing, and who I was talking to. I was in complete shock, and at first thought that it had to have been a joke. I couldn't believe the reality of it all. God bless those lost, those who gave their lives to save another, and their familes! Thank you Elisia for sharing, and thank you for stopping by http://www.boys-oh-boys.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome and thank you for returning the favor!

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    I am visiting you through Blog Hops Everyday. You have a lovely blog and I love your content. I am now following your blog, please check out my blogs too and return the love: Empowered Mommy and Pregnancy Forum

    Thanks for your time. :)

    ReplyDelete