Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's my favorite month!~September!!!!

Yep that's right it's that time again! The time where you stay all day outside and play and don't even break a sweat!! It was so nice here in south carolina today sunny with a temp of breezy 81!!! Wonderful!!! ~~~~~~~~And last but not least the best thing about september is BONFIRES!!! {and roasted marshmallows} We finally get to use my homemade fire pit!!!! It just sits out there all year waiting for this time lol
Our little pup was so ready for bonfire season!!! She was lovin it!!!
I walk out the door to find the hubs and our son with their own little crafted project! lol they made themselves roasting sticks out of skewers and pvc pipe electrical taped together kekekekeke not very cute but apparently very effective!
This is our FAVORITE time of the year!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it was thanks! And welcome! I hope you stay awhile and enjoy! :-)

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun! I love September too!

    Returning the follow! Thanks so much for stopping and by and following!
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Nothing like creating family memories. Thanks for stopping by. I am returning the favor. http://www.thesexysinglemommy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for returning! And yes never a dull moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy s'mores :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm your newest gfc follower :)

    - Fotini

    ReplyDelete