Saturday, September 29, 2012

Feeling Halloweenie!!!!!

I absolutely love Halloween! 

This is my super easy weekend craft! On my trip to the DG today I picked up some 1 dollar window clings....when I got them home I decided to use them for a craft lol who would've thought! 

I went to my trusty wood pile and got just the right piece...painted it up with my acrylic paint and then out came the mod podge! I glued on the window decal and mod podged over it to make it stay in place for outdoor weather! This thing is my favorite weekend project so far!!! It came out so flippin cute!!!!




I'm sure this is the first of many of this project because it was so simple and the window clings come in so many different designs the possibilities are endless!!!!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am going to be making many more!!!!! They had soooo many different designs I can't resist lol

      Delete
  2. Great Idea! I would have never thought of using a window cling!! Thanks for sharing. Found your post from the Call For Fall Inspiration Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and thanks for your visit!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Your being featured today at DearCreatives.com pop by & grab your featured button or email me & I can send you the code. (button in drop down menu under about or on submit/link up page) http://www.dearcreatives.com/easy-halloween-diy-projects-spotlight-inspiration-link-up-10/
    Have a great weekend & hope you get to play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so very much!!!! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you!!!!!

      Delete
  4. This is brilliant...I shared this on my facebook page today! I would never have thought of that. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and you're welcome!!!

      Delete