Thursday, September 20, 2012

Easy As Pie

Chicken Pot Pie that is!!!! Super yummy and this is my FIRST ONE!!!! I was so caught up in trying to get everything perfect that I honestly didn't take any pictures but we're in luck cause I found some pics of all the ingredients online lol! So I loved this recipe and it was so much simpler than I thought it would be! What you need......

  1. Pillsbury Pie Crust....(or whichever you prefer)
  2. Cream of Chicken 
  3. 2 Cups each of frozen peas and corn
  4. Few baby carrots sliced
  5. Half an onion finely chopped
  6. About a pound of fresh Chicken cubed
  • SET YOUR OVEN TO 350
  • Once you have your chicken cubed throw it in the pot with the baby carrots until both are done then drain.  
  • In a pot together put your soup corn and peas (when chicken is done throw it in too!!!
  • line the pan you've chosen with the pie crust and rub on some butter to taste (if you like I LOVE BUTTER) ;-)
  • When your veggie mixture is finished pour it into your pan and  cover with the other pie crust and decorate with your fork however you want! 
  • Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes and 
  • ENJOY!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That looks so good! I have not had a pot pie since I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!!! And it was so incredibly easy and I went back for seconds which I NEVER do!!!!! Yummy you should def. try it and let me know how it turns out!!!!!

      Delete
  2. This looks good. I am always looking for easy recipes for the weekdays! Thanks for sharing. Come link up anytime @ DearCreatives.com I found you via a blog hop & am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome thanks and it really was a great easy recipe!!!!

      Delete