Sunday, September 9, 2012

Clemson ribbon wreath!

So it is no secret to those of you who know me that I am a huge Clemson Tiger fan! ;-) And what better way to celebrate the awesome game yesterday than to do some sunday funday wreath making! So I actually recycled a wreath I already had just took the flowers off and replaced them with team colored ribbons! Then cut the flowers off of the "vine" and replaced them onto the wreath! No glue because I will probably recycle it again! lol So I just tied all the ribbons on! Oh btw this is just a dollar tree wreath form and flower vine was only a buck there as well!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is the wreath b4, was just way too plain for me, I had to spice it up a bit!
And this is where it begins! Can't believe I found this little wreath at the dollar tree!! Granted it was the only one I found or of course I would've gotten 10 lol
And here it is...what do ya think! I still think it's a little plain but I plan on adding more embellishments soon...but not today

17 comments:

  1. Hi, Elisa! Thanks for visiting and following me at proverbs31motherhood.blogspot.com. I am a South Carolinian as well! What a lovely blog! I look forward to reading future posts. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! Yay a south carolinian!!! What part are you from? I am from anderson but recently made home in Myrtle Beach and I love it! Welcome and I hope you enjoy my posts!

      Delete
  2. This wreath is beautiful! Thank you for visiting and following my blog. I'm now following back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for becoming a follower! I hope you continue to enjoy my posts as I'm sure I will yours :-D

      Delete
  3. Hi Elisia, that's a pretty wreath you made there. Thank you for following, followed you back :)

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sita! I hope you enjoy my posts!

      Delete
  4. Hi Elisa, I was so happy you found time to visit Gwen Moss blog, because it helped me find my way here. What a lovely blog you have, I'm a new follower.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!! I hope you continue to enjoy it!!!

      Delete
  5. Love this idea.. Love football season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up, and I hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the visit back!!! And yes you will see me again!!!!

      Delete
  7. Very festive! Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thought I'd stop by and say hi. I found you on the Friday Blog Hops Everyday linky - I'm definitely going to follow you here and FB too if you have a page. See ya there.

    Tina 'thebooklady'
    http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com
    http://familyliteracy2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    I am visting your blog through Blog Hop Everyday. You have a great blog and I loved your content as a first time visitor. I am now following your blog, please check out my blogs too and return the love: Empowered Mommy and Pregnancy Forum

    Thanks for your time. :)

    ReplyDelete