Monday, July 30, 2012

Wait....what?!?!?! FIFTY SHADES!!!!

Is this for real or just for play play....? I didn't know they had already chosen someone for this part???? What is going on right now....oh and why kristen stewart and not me....ahahahahahaha?
Your comments are very welcome I would like to know if this is true or a fake? You can find anything on the internet and I need the truth about this situation...lmao ***********UPDATE********** The "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie rumors are really starting to heat up. Aside from several fans voicing their strong opinions about who should and should not play Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele, it seems as though hoaxes have begun. On July 26, Gossip Cop debunked the rumor that Matt Bomer had been cast as the lead role of Mr. Grey. According to the site, an issue of Entertainment Weekly was circulating the web, the cover claiming that Matt Bomer inked a deal to take on "Fifty Shades." However, the EW issue was fake. Now, this doesn't mean that Bomer is out of the race or that he won't be cast. It just means that he hasn't yet. (I'm so glad this was a hoax, I so didn't like that guy as christian grey I want Ian Somerhalder to play christian) Going to make a poll on who we think should get the role!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment