Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little bitty bows!

I recently bought a lot of ribbon from ebay...Which might I add was a very great investment only cost 3 bucks and I got 25 yards of ribbon!!! So I took mini alligator clips and hot glued some little handmade bows on them....never really been much of a bow girl but I love these they were so easy and cheap and cute I can't even express my love lol .....1st you take your 2in. of ribbon and put a dab of hot glue on the back in the middle....then fold both ends in and squish into the glue....then take a smaller piece of ribbon about 1/2 an inch...wrap it around the middle and pull it tightly to make the 1st piece of ribbon and glue it into place the tighter you pull the smaller piece the better your bow will turn out....After your handmade bow has dried....hot glue it onto any type of hair bow you wish I used alligator clips....Good luck ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment